Sunny and showery weekend weather in store for P.G.

If you like the outdoors, this is the time to get out and enjoy it.

This is a long weekend for many people with Canada Day on Wednesday and for the most part the weekend weather is going to cooperate.

article continues below

After a mostly cloudy and showery Saturday that was about four degrees cooler than the average high of 21 C,  it’s going to warm up to 22 C today under a mix of sun and cloud. There’s a 40 per cent chance of showers in the afternoon with the possibility of a thundershower later in the day. Winds at 20 kilometres per hour will gust to 40 km/hr.

Monday will bring increasing cloud and a 40 per cent chance of rain with a high of 20 C. On Tuesday, the chance of precipitation increases to 60 per cent, according to Environment Canada, with an expected high of 19 C.

A mix of sun and clud is in store for Canada Day Wednesday with a high of 20 C and a 30 per cent chance of showers. More rain is in the forecast for Thursday and Friday with highs between 19 C and 21 C.

Read Related Topics

Comments

NOTE: To post a comment you must have an account with at least one of the following services: Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ You may then login using your account credentials for that service. If you do not already have an account you may register a new profile with Disqus by first clicking the "Post as" button and then the link: "Don't have one? Register a new profile".

The Prince George Citizen welcomes your opinions and comments. We do not allow personal attacks, offensive language or unsubstantiated allegations. We reserve the right to edit comments for length, style, legality and taste and reproduce them in print, electronic or otherwise. Comments that contain external links will not be permitted. For further information, please contact the editor or publisher, or see our Terms and Conditions.

comments powered by Disqus

Stanley Cup playoffs POLL

Who are you cheering for to win the Stanley Cup?

or  view results

Popular Citizen

Lowest Gas Prices in Prince George
Prince George Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com