Skip to content
Join our Newsletter

Weather



Current Weather

Cloudy

Cloudy

14.3°C

Pressure
101.8 rising
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
2.3 °C
Humidity
44%
Wind
WNW 24 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
3 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
4 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
15°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
13°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 PM
12°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 PM
10°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 PM
9°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
8°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
1 AM
8°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
2 AM
7°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Today

15 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Tonight

5 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

12 °C

Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

5 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

17 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17.


Clear

Wednesday night

3 °C

Clear. Low plus 3.


Sunny

Thursday

20 °C

Sunny. High 20.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


Chance of showers

Friday

17 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.


Chance of showers

Sunday

18 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.


Yesterday

Low
-0.6 °C
High
14.9 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
3.7 °C
High
17.1 °C
Average
10.4 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
4:59 AM
Sunset
9:17 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1963 26.1 C
Min 1955 -2.2 C
Rainfall 2008 13.8 mm
Snowfall 2009 0.2 cm
Precipitation 2008 13.8 mm
Snow On Ground 2009 2.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data