Two Canfor operations - Northwood and Prince George Pulp - remained off line Thursday morning due to the lack of gas supply following the pipeline blast earlier this week.
"Employees are continuing to work at those mills doing maintenance and other activities," company spokesperson Michelle Ward said.
Intercontinental Pulp Mill, which can run on alternate fuels, remained unaffected.
Prince George Sawmill did not go down, contrary to an initial report.
Enbridge has said it has restarted a smaller pipeline that runs alongside the larger one.