Fire breaks out at motel

Prince George Fire Rescue doused a fire that broke out at the old Ranch Motel early Friday morning.

Called to the scene in the 1600 block of Victoria Street at 1:30 a.m., crews from three halls found three units fully involved in the older, single-story structure.

article continues below

Firefighters kept the blaze from spreading but damage is estimated at $150,000.

The structure was vacant and there were no injuries.

Read Related Topics

Comments

NOTE: To post a comment you must have an account with at least one of the following services: Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ You may then login using your account credentials for that service. If you do not already have an account you may register a new profile with Disqus by first clicking the "Post as" button and then the link: "Don't have one? Register a new profile".

The Prince George Citizen welcomes your opinions and comments. We do not allow personal attacks, offensive language or unsubstantiated allegations. We reserve the right to edit comments for length, style, legality and taste and reproduce them in print, electronic or otherwise. Comments that contain external links will not be permitted. For further information, please contact the editor or publisher, or see our Terms and Conditions.

comments powered by Disqus

THERMOSTAT CONTROL AT HOME POLL

Who controls the thermostat in your house?

or  view results

Sign Up For Our e-Newsletter!

Popular Citizen

Community Event Calendar


Find out what's happening in your community and submit your own local events.

Lowest Gas Prices in Prince George
Prince George Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com