From Prince George provincial court:
(Note: List is only for offences committed in Prince George and area.)
- Blayne Aaron Char (born 1998) was sentenced to one year probation, for assault with a weapon and possessing a weapon for a dangerous purpose and to time served for breaching probation and breaching a release order. Char was also issued a five-year firearms prohibition and ordered to provide a DNA sample on the assault count. Char spent a total of 150 days in custody on the counts prior to sentencing.
- Brandy Lee Felix (born 1997) was sentenced to eight days in jail for two counts of breaching a release order.
- Mikey Shawn-D Fowler (born 1998) was sentenced to time served for two counts of breaching an undertaking or recognizance. Fowler was in custody for 32 days prior to sentencing.
- Jeremias Aaron Schapansky (born 1990) was issued a one-year $500 recognizance after allegation of causing fear of injury or damage.
- Kenneth Michael Wipfli (born 1981) was sentenced to time served for breaching probation. Wipfli was in custody for one day prior to sentencing.
- Shane Daniel Coulas (born 1997) was sentenced to one year probation for two counts each of theft $5,000 or under and uttering threats. Coulas spent a total of 76 days in custody on the counts prior to sentencing.
- Stephen Anthony Snow (born 1995) was sentenced to six days in jail for breaching a release order, committed in Prince George, and fined $22.50 for breaching probation, committed in Fraser Lake. Snow was in custody for four days prior to sentencing.