For those who want to get back to shopping, the Pine Centre Mall has released dates that stores will reopen amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
"We are committed to the highest standards for the safety of our valued community and guests," the Prince George mall says on its website.
"While in the Centre, please practice self- distancing and remain six feet away from others. Thank you for keeping our community safe."
Hand sanitizer and curbside pick-up are set to be available at every entrance and corridor available for some retailers.
Food Court seating is limited and will only be available for those who've purchased at the court. Those eating will be restricted to 20 minutes to allow others to dine in the court as well.
The mall says the following temporary closures are in effect:
- Children’s Play Area
- Guest Services, call 250-563-3681 for assistance or to purchase GC payable by card
- Strollers, wheelchairs and scooter rentals are temporarily unavailable
- Massage Chairs, Candy vending machines, toy vending machines and kiddie rides are temporarily unavailable
"Please note that some stores may not be reflected and to confirm they are indeed open please contact the store or services you are looking for directly for the most up to date information," the mall also states.
The following stores will be operating as of the listed dates:
- BC Cannabis Store
- B.C. Liquor Store
- Below the belt
- Black Sheep Gifts
- Brown's Social House
- Charlie's Girl
- CIBC (phone only)
- COBS Bread
- EB Games
- Fatburger and Buffalo's
- Freedom Mobile
- La Vie En Rose
- Mobile Q
- RBC (phone only)
- Shoe Warehouse
- Soft Moc
- SportChek (also offering curbside pick-up)
- TD Canada Trust
- Wireless Wave
- Foot Locker
- Quilts, Etc.
- Visions One Hour Optical
- Opa! Souvlaki of Greece
The mall also has provided the information for curbside pick-up:
- Visit the mall's website to check the list of participating retailers
- Select the retailer you would like to shop at and contact the individual store by phone or online to confirm operating hours, the availability of the desired merchandise, and the payment options to complete your purchase
- When your order is ready, the retailer will notify you of the date, time for pick up and designated location
- For pick-up, proceed to the designated curbside pickup area and call the store to confirm your arrival. A store employee will deliver a contactless purchase to your vehicle
The pick-up time will be available from Monday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Full details are available on the website.