The city is starting eight new paving projects this week adding up to nearly 7.5 lane kilometres of newly-paved road.
Here's a look:
- Bird Street from Queensway to the end of the street (0.30 lane kilometers)
- Foothills Boulevard from Vellencher Road to Highland Drive (1.760 lane kilometers)
- Hamilton Avenue from Queensway to Hazelton Street (0.410 lane kilometers)
- Highway 16 Frontage from Westgate Road to Marleau Road and Marleau Road to Lalonde Road (1.78 lane kilometers)
- LaSalle Avenue from Queensway to the end of Hazelton Street (0.890 lane kilometers)
- Quadrant Crescent from Queensway to the end of Inlander Street (1.100 lane kilometers)
- Rose Lane from Quadrant Crescent to Regents Crescent (0.390 lane kilometers)
- Royal Crescent from Queensway to Regents Crescent (0.790 lane kilometers)
All of the projects are scheduled for completion by Wednesday.
Motorists are urged to look for alternate routes whenever possible and to drive with caution around road crews.