From Prince George provincial court, May 6-10, 2019:
- Benjamin Edward Cardinal (born 1983) was sentenced to 64 days in jail, issued a 10-year firearms prohibition and ordered to provide a DNA sample for break and enter and committing an indictable offence. Cardinal was also sentenced to two years probation on the count as well as on counts of mischief. Cardinal was in custody for 83 days prior to sentencing.
- Jean Lauri Tom (born 1979) was prohibited from driving for one year and fined $500 plus a $75 victim surcharge for driving while prohibited or licence suspended under the Motor Vehicle Act committed in Summit Lake.
- Ernie Ronald Felix (born 1980) was sentenced in Indigenous court to a three-month conditional sentence order and issued a 10-year firearms prohibition for unauthorized possession of a firearm and careless use or storage of a firearm. Felix was also sentenced to one year probation on the counts and on a count of breaching an undertaking or recognizance and to zero days for a separate count of breaching an undertaking or recognizance.
- Makayla Madeleine Erickson (born 1997) was issued a one-year $500 recognizance after allegation for causing fear of injury or damage to property.
- Bradley Robert Foster (born 1979) was sentenced to 14 days in jail and ordered to pay $4,720 restitution for theft $5,000 or under. Foster was also sentenced to one year probation for the count and a separate count of theft $5,000 or under. Foster was in custody for 35 days prior to sentencing.
- Andrew James Urquhart (born 1994) was prohibited from driving for one year and fined $1,000 for driving while impaired.
- Lorie-Renee Chew (born 1978) was prohibited from driving for 18 months and sentenced to 14 days in jail, to be served on an intermittent basis, and fined $1,000 plus $150 in victim surcharges for two counts of driving while prohibited or licence suspended under the Motor Vehicle Act committed in Prince George and Kamloops.
- Ryan Samuel Klukas (born 1996) was prohibited from driving for one year and fined $1,500 for driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
- Kevin James Monk (born 1980) was sentenced to a 180-day conditional sentence order and one year probation for possessing stolen property under $5,000.
- Chad Bradley Marshall (born 1999) was fined $750 plus a $113 victim surcharge for failing to produce a driver's licence or insurance.
- Keghan Samuel Cosh (born 1982) was sentenced to zero days in jail for willfully resisting or obstructing a peace officer and two counts of theft $5,000 or under, committed in Prince George, and possessing a controlled substance, committed in Kamloops. Kosh was in custody for 68 days prior to sentencing.
From B.C. Supreme Court in Prince George:
- Kodi Joshua Sillje (born 1992) was issued a one-year $500 recognizance after allegation of causing fear of sexual predation, committed in Fort St. James.