From Prince George provincial court:
- Dominic Douglas Ervin Webster (born 1999) was prohibited from driving for one year and fined $1,500 plus a $450 victim surcharge for driving while impaired.
- Phoebe Casimel (born 1975) was sentenced to one year probation for theft $5,000 or under and uttering threats.
- Jeff Davis Conger (born 1980) was sentenced to time served for breaching probation, committed in Prince George, and fined $503.01 in total for resisting arrest and two counts of breaching a recognizance, committed in Houston. Conger was in custody for one day prior to sentencing.
- Garfield Douglas Cunningham (born 1981) was issued a one-year $500 peace bond after an allegation of causing fear of injury or damage.
- Joseph Zigmond Timothy Derrick (born 1998) was fined $300 plus a $90 victim surcharge for breaching probation.
- Donovan Kayle Graham (born 1998) was sentenced to one year probation for assault, committed in Quesnel, and mischief to property, committed in Prince George.
- Colin Harry Monkley (born 1981) was prohibited from driving for one year and fined $3,500 plus a $1,050 victim surcharge for driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08, and to one year probation for possessing a firearm without a licence or registration.