Prince George Fire Rescue crews from three halls battled a fire that broke out in a Hart area home Tuesday morning.
Upon arrival at the scene in the 4400 block of Chestnut Drive, firefighters found heavy smoke coming from the front door and after gaining entry, quickly extinguished the blaze found in the basement.
No one was home at the time and there were no injuries. However, damage is estimated at$50,000.
Crews were called to the scene at 9:10 a.m. Cause of the fire was accidental, PGFR said.