A Prince George man is facing a charge in relation to a home invasion last month.
Dohn William Warren Schmidt, 34, has been charged with break and enter, Prince George RCMP said Friday, in relation to the early-morning Aug. 24 incident at a South Ogilvie Street home.
Police said a 62-year-old woman was found shaken but injured after two males entered the home through a window and "violently confined" her for about 10 minutes.
A large screen TV and large gun safe containing three handguns were taken from the residence and the suspects fled in the victim's vehicle, found Sept. 2 on Faulkner Crescent.
Schmidt was arrested on Sept. 20 when RCMP executed a search warrant on a home in the 4200 block of Quentin Avenue and seized one of the stolen guns.
Schmidt remains in custody and is next scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 3.